Business Development Intern
We are looking for an intern for our business development team. As part of our business development team, you'll get experience in automated outreach processes, on running up-selling campaigns and converting customers into partners. Specifically, you'll be mostly responsible for analyzing our user base to surface interesting leads.
As such, you will learn to:
- use many different applications, including our CRM;
- manage and optimize behavioral email campaigns;
- keep track of the results of our outreach and up-selling processes.
Bologna or Milan, Italy.
Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
Type of Contract
Temporary, from 4 to 6 months.
- Currently pursuing or just graduated in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or in a related field
- Fluent in English
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate, positive and a creative spirit
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.