We are looking for an experienced partnerships manager with at least 2 years of experience; taking care of affiliate deals with bloggers and publishers, service providers and general marketing partnerships.
Your focus will be on the US and UK markets and you will directly report to our CMO.
You’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Establishing new and managing existing relationships with bloggers, publishers, service providers and other players in our ecosystem;
- Negotiating and closing affiliate and general partnership deals.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Fluency in English (native English level strongly preferred as you will be dealing with a lot of US and UK companies);
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms;
- Good knowledge in affiliate marketing and marketing in general;
- Experience with handling multiple partnerships with various stakeholders simultaneously;
- Great relationship, negotiation and closing skills;
- Your are a self-starter with attention to detail;
- Experience in the technology field strongly preferred;
- You are passionate, positive and a creative spirit.
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Copywriting skills;
- Established relationships in the field of affiliate marketing, Wordpress or the e-commerce sector.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.