Ruby on Rails Developer
Bologna (Italy), Milan (Italy) or remote
- Excellent Object Oriented development skills.
- 3+ years of web application development experience using Ruby on Rails.
- A solid understanding of relational (MySQL and/or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Experience in Unit testing and Acceptance testing using Rspec and Capybara.
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level.
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts.
- Continuous integration and deployment skills.
- Experience with SaaS development and RESTful API development.
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Experience with Jasmine and Karma
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular.
- Experience with Node.js, Amazon Web Services.
- Server stack configuration and optimization skills (Apache/Nginx).
- System administration skills on Linux platforms (Debian/Ubuntu), preferably with tools like Chef and Puppet.
- Side projects you’d be willing to submit via GitHub link.
- Competitive salary.
- Working in a continuously growing environment.