Junior Front-end / JS Developer
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- 2+ years of relevant programming experience;
- Good HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Ability to self-train and problem solve.
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework;
- Experience with server side technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and PHP;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular;
- Proficiency in English.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office (only), in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.