Junior Front-end / JS Developer
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- 2+ years of relevant programming experience;
- Good HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Ability to self-train and problem solve.
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework;
- Good English knowledge;
- Experience with server side technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and PHP;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular.
What we offer
- Competitive salary along with the possibility of a tax incentive in Italy, applied for: citizens of an EU Country or a non-EU Country, with which Italy has either a double tax treaty, under the condition of having worked and/or studied abroad for at least two years.
- Working in a continuously growing environment.
- Possible flexible working hours;
- Remote work policy;
- English classes (In Bologna's office only);
- Winter/Summer retreats;
- Workshops & Training events;
- Equipment allowance;
- Learning allowance.
- No dress code – Casual working environment;
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.