Sales Representative - US
We are looking for a Sales Representative to integrate our team. As part of our Sales team, you won’t be required to do any door-to-door brick and mortar sales activity. Instead, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Identifying customer requirements and possible implementation solutions in line with the iubenda product portfolio;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities;
- Analyzing business trends, pipeline status and forecasts and providing full visibility of business potential through our CRM reporting tool.
- Fluency in English (US native-level English required as you will be working with the US market);
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a sales representative or a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Communication skills;
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms;
- Being sales-oriented and capable of effectively closing deals.
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Startup-experience preferred;
- Copywriting skills;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Any experience in the legal field;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Passionate, positive and a creative spirit.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.