We started iubenda with the goal of changing the way people experience legal documents. Great care for design is everywhere in what we do – from the interface of our site to the legal documents we create – and by design we don’t mean those pretty icons or illustrations, for us design means turning tasks that are performed by lawyers today with years of study and experience into something that everybody can approach. Privacy compliance is where we decided to start, but the journey is not over. Join us to take our approach to every single legal document and procedure!
Milan and Bologna, Italy or Remote
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of the respective cities. We will also consider remote working.
- User experience design skills, including wireframing and user flow design
- Copywriting skills
- Perfect written English
- Experience using Sketch
- Experience using Balsamiq Mockups
- User testing experience
- User research experience
- Coding skills (HTML/CSS)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary along with the possibility of a tax incentive in Italy, applied for: citizens of a EU Country or a non-EU Country, with which Italy has either a double tax treaty, under the condition of having worked and/or studied abroad for at least two years.
- Working in a continuously growing environment.
- No dress code – Casual working environment;
- Possible flexible working hours;
- Winter/Summer retreats;
- Workshops & Training events;
- Equipment allowance;
- Remote work policy.
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuous growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.