Test Automation Engineer (Junior or Senior)
We’re looking for a motivated developer, with experience or junior, willing to be trained for the position of Test Automation Engineer, in order to help grow our test automation efforts. We’re used by thousands of clients in the US and in more than 100 other countries.
Your day to day job will consist of:
- Building automated test suites for existing software and new ones.
- Supporting the analysis and identification of issues.
- Working in close contact with the development team.
- Collaborating with the product designers to identify user experience acceptance criteria.
- Extending our testing infrastructure and continuous integration environment.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Experience with test automation tools like Capybara, Selenium;
- Relevant internship or work experience in software development and/or test automation;
- Good Object Oriented development skills;
- Strong experience using Git and Github;
- Experience using Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
- Side projects you'd be willing to submit via GitHub link;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office (only), in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.