We are looking for a marketing intern to support the marketing team in various activities including video editing, content production, research, digital marketing support and potentially more depending on your skill set.
Bologna or Milan, Italy.
Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
Type of Contract
Temporary, from 4 to 6 months.
- Fluency in English (native English level preferred);
- Fundamental video editing skills;
- Basic understanding of Wordpress;
- Good copywriting skills preferred;
- Your are a self-starter with attention to detail;
- First Startup-experience preferred;
- You are passionate, positive and a creative spirit.
- Basic HTML knowledge;
- Experience in writing copy for marketing and sales;
- Email marketing experience;
- First experience in various paid marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook ads, Affiliate marketing);
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.