Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Representative
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to integrate our team. As part of our Sales team, you won’t be required to do any door-to-door brick and mortar sales activity. Instead, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Identifying customer requirements and possible implementation solutions in line with the iubenda product portfolio;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities;
- Lead technical discussions and product presentations to everyone from a CEO to an IT admin
- Analyzing business trends, pipeline status and forecasts and providing full visibility of business potential through our CRM reporting tool.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Fluency in Italian (Italian native-level strongly preferred as you will be working with the Italian market);
- Fluency in English;
- Technical knowledge of web and mobile software/technologies.
- Startup-experience preferred;
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Any experience in the legal field;
- Strong presentation skills.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.