Senior Front-end / JS Developer
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework
- Proficient in understanding web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient in understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular.
- Experience with other MVC/MVVM frameworks such as AngularJS, Ember.js or Backbone.js.
- Experience with server side technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and PHP.
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Familiarity with server stack configuration and optimization (Apache/Nginx), and platform as a service solutions such as for example Heroku.
- Good English.
- No dress code – Casual working environment.
- Possible flexible working hours and remote work.
- English classes (In Bologna's office only).
- Winter/Summer retreats.
- Workshops & Training events.
- Equipment allowance.
- Remote work policy
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.