Sales Representative (English Native)
You won’t be required to do any door-to-door brick and mortar sales activity. Instead, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Talking with web agencies and handling the relationship with them (part of our success is due to the relationship we establish with web agencies, marketing agencies and web professionals in general, as we offer them support on the legal needs of their clients);
- Coordinating the relationship with our tailored clients;
- Growing our client base in the “value-added services” area;
Optional, but do tell us if you consider these to be your strengths:
- Organizing events and webinars.
Bologna (Italy), Milan (Italy) or remote.
- Native level of English - Only candidates with a native level of English will be considered;
- Communication and marketing skills;
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms;
- Being sales-oriented and capable of effectively closing deals.
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Copywriting skills;
- Any experience in the legal field.
- No dress code – Casual working environment.
- Possible flexible working hours.
- Winter/Summer retreats.
- Workshops & Training events.
- Equipment allowance.
- Competitive salary along with the possibility of a tax incentive in Italy, applied for: citizens of a EU Country or a non-EU Country, with which Italy has either a double tax treaty, under the condition of having worked and/or studied abroad for at least two years.
- Working in a continuously growing environment.
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuous growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology – our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.