Customer Service Representative (Native German Speaker)
We’re looking for a German (native) customer service representative to lead all support activities (chat, email, documentation – no phone) directed to our customers in the DACH markets, in German language. This hire will also have to help us to translate the entire site and keep it translated.
- You are native in German and speak & write it perfectly;
- You have great written English proficiency;
- You have previous experience in online customer care roles;
- You like to sell and improve the lives of web and app developers.
- You have legal background or legal experience of some sort;
- You have experience in writing documentation, guides and articles;
- You are sales oriented;
- You understand the basics of web development (HTML/CSS, etc) and have some experience with the main frameworks/platforms (WordPress and other common CMSs, etc);
- Surprise us with anything on top, like Italian language skills.
Bologna (Italy), Milan (Italy) or remote.
Both our offices in Italy are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of the respective cities. We will also consider remote working.
- No dress code – Casual working environment;
- Possible flexible working hours;
- Winter/Summer retreats;
- Workshops & Training events;
- Equipment allowance;
- Remote work policy.
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuous growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.