Test Automation Engineer (Junior or Senior)
We’re looking for a motivated developer, with experience or junior, willing to be trained for the position of Test Automation Engineer, in order to help grow our test automation efforts. We’re used by thousands of clients in the US and in more than 100 other countries.
What you'll be doing
Your day to day job will consist of:
- Building automated test suites for existing software and new ones.
- Supporting the analysis and identification of issues.
- Working in close contact with the development team.
- Collaborating with the product designers to identify user experience acceptance criteria.
- Extending our testing infrastructure and continuous integration environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Working in a continuously growing environment.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities. We will also consider remote working.
- Experience with test automation tools like Capybara, Selenium.
- Relevant internship or work experience in software development and/or test automation.
- Good Object Oriented development skills.
- Strong experience using Git and Github
- Experience using Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Side projects you'd be willing to submit via GitHub link.
- No dress code – Casual working environment.
- Possible flexible working hours and remote work.
- English classes (In Bologna's office only).
- Winter/Summer retreats.
- Workshops & Training events.
- Equipment allowance.
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its aggressive growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.