Our company is an innovative business operating in the legal-tech industry. We are leaders in our field and operate on a global scale. We’re used by over 60,000 clients in the US and in more than 100 other countries.
We’re looking for a linguist to integrate with our team and work on the following activities:
- Keep all of our documents in all languages spotless and future-proof.
- Monitor all other processes inside the company and create style guides for internal use.
- Checking each and every document that goes out to end-users;
- Coordinating the localisation process and double-checking if the style guides are followed;
- Writing, monitoring, implementing and enforcing language style guides.
Milan or Bologna, Italy or remote.
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities. We will also consider remote working.
- Perfect command of one language, potentially outside of English and Italian.
- Understanding of how languages work.
- Fluency and very good command of English and Italian is a must.
- Passion for clear and simple language, outside of legal jargon.
- Studies in any language, or/and legal studies;
- The ability to understand how online software works, its dynamics, the different business models (SaaS, freemium, advertising etc.);
- Academic background in law is a plus;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software.
WHAT WE WILL EXPECT FROM YOU
- To be goal-oriented and owning responsibilities;
- Team collaboration;
- To be smart and curious; able to understand our products and to organize complex matters and solve issues thoroughly;
- Logic skills/analytical and detail-oriented;
- An attitude to organizing your work efficiently and to draft modular documents and style guides.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- The possibility of a tax incentive in Italy, applied for: citizens of a EU Country or a non-EU Country, with which Italy has either a double tax treaty, under the condition of having worked and/or studied abroad for at least two years.
- Working in a continuously growing environment.
- No dress code – Casual working environment.
- Possible flexible working hours and remote work.
- English classes (In Bologna's office only).
- Winter/Summer retreats.
- Workshops & Training events.
- Equipment allowance.
About our company
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuous growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology - our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.